Towards A Good Samaritan World

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Nato writes in a comment thread:

In Obama I see a man who seems to leave his attempts to balance between epistemic humility and the need for action out in the open. That is to say, his subtlety does not appear to just be an attempt to remain a cipher until it's clear which way the political winds blow.

Perhaps I am projecting here, but I will say that onto no other recent candidates was I able to project such positive interpretations as these. (my italics)


Ya think? From Obama's book, via Brothers Judd:

"I am new enough on the national political scene," [Obama] writes in the book's prologue, "to serve as a blank screen on which people of vastly different political stripes project their own views."


But Americans will figure out that they're just projecting before they put this suave neophyte into the White House.

3 Comments:

  • True, but is seems likely that one stable interpretation of the many current projections will survive the paring process of the inevitable self-definition resulting from a national campaign lasting almost two years.

    By Blogger Nato, at 12:51 PM  

  • Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

  • hotmail hacking software
    [url=http://www.viddler.com/explore/hotmail_sign_in]hotmail email password hacking
    [/url] www hotmail site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home